Search Results
Searched for posts by LotusUSA in all forums

Showing results 1 - 20 out of 200 total
Modify your search
Last Next
Posted by LotusUSA, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:53 pm
You're weird enough to own a Lotus.
Posted by LotusUSA, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:08 pm
Don't forget to call Dan's sister to teach Yuko how to drive manual.

Hehehe!
Posted by LotusUSA, Jun 24, 2008 at 1:08 am
Word!
Posted by LotusUSA, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:03 pm
Poker? in forum Off Topic
Count me in. Eric, check you message.
Posted by LotusUSA, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:01 pm
STFU!
Posted by LotusUSA, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:00 pm
What did I do?
Posted by LotusUSA, Jun 18, 2008 at 8:51 pm
Poker? in forum Off Topic
I'm up for a poker game! When and where?
Posted by LotusUSA, May 19, 2008 at 6:05 am
Coast to coast imports = bad customer service
Posted by LotusUSA, May 5, 2008 at 2:52 pm
Ever wondered why such a boat handles so good? Lotus does more jobs in consulting than the actual car manufacturing. There are more employees in its consulting firm.
Posted by LotusUSA, May 5, 2008 at 2:29 pm
I came from an all-boys catholic school. It wasn't a good place for gays. I remember when we had our annual retreat in HS and we had 2 gay kids in our class. Some of my classmates tied the twinkletoes while they were sleeping and left them in the ...
Posted by LotusUSA, May 5, 2008 at 2:18 pm
Borkowski is the only place I trust in Indy. David, the owner, knows how to take care of his customers. I brought the Nissan there when I got rear ended last year and got the car back in less than a week. Then, when I brought the Jag when Laura ac...
Posted by LotusUSA, May 5, 2008 at 2:00 pm
http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0608sccp_2008_nis...
Godzilla Is Coming - 2008 Nissan GT-R
But this doesn't mean the GT-R will be some warmed-over G35 or that Nissan is building its next supercar on the cheap. Quite the o...
Posted by LotusUSA, May 5, 2008 at 2:22 am
Is Google messing up these days? Ok Bilstein suspension and Brembo brakes. Who chose bilstein and brembo? Who tuned the set-up of the suspension? Who ran all he numbers? I told you, the experts did. Second hint: it wasn't Nissan. I'll give you...
Posted by LotusUSA, May 4, 2008 at 7:04 pm
Fail. Try again. The consulting part of the company is actually bigger than its manufacturing arm.
Posted by LotusUSA, May 4, 2008 at 6:57 pm
What comes in your mind if you're a car manufacturer and needs the best suspension work? There's only one company that most automakers go for their suspension/handling expertise. Need a lifeline?
Posted by LotusUSA, May 4, 2008 at 6:53 pm
Take Don's advice and set-up the camera.
Posted by LotusUSA, May 4, 2008 at 6:52 pm
To all the Jaguar owners here, TOM WOOD SUCKS! If you need your cars to be serviced, I'd be more than willing to help for free rather than take your cars to TOM WOOD.
Posted by LotusUSA, May 4, 2008 at 6:33 pm
Mark, do you know who designed or in Nissan's term, "fine tune," the suspension of the new gt-r? I know that Nissan outsourced the chassis/suspension work to the experts. .
Posted by LotusUSA, May 4, 2008 at 5:07 pm
That's probably my old patient's Ferrari. He had a law suit against one hospital in Indy while I was working with him. I guess he won.
Posted by LotusUSA, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:55 am
Mark, did you use the Bilstein key to adjust it? I'll give you a call tomorrow.
Last Next
facebook instagram