Search Results
Searched for posts by kingsdetail in all forums

Showing results 1 - 16 out of 16 total
Modify your search
Posted by kingsdetail, Jan 17, 2015 at 2:02 pm
Before venturing on my own I worked for the Fiat/Maserati dealership in Indy and the Abarths are some fun little cars and the exhaust note from such a tiny vehicle turns head like crazy! Although not the fastest cars they feel pretty quick during nor...
Posted by kingsdetail, Dec 22, 2014 at 10:09 pm
For my 1st year in business for myself it has surprised me how quickly it's been growing! I definitely have my great clients to thank for that!
Posted by kingsdetail, Dec 22, 2014 at 8:28 pm
I was contacted to prep 100+ vehicles for Buick, Chevy, Cadillac, GMC, Toyota and Hyundai for the Indy Auto show next weekend. It was nice to see some of the changes made to the 2015 models. If you're in the Indianapolis area from Dec 26- Jan 1st be ...
Posted by kingsdetail, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:48 pm
Very nice! Love the color
Posted by kingsdetail, Nov 25, 2014 at 8:58 pm
Yes, I have had great success with both. Although I recommend using a soft carpet brush to help move the dye around throughout the fibers since loop pile is harder to maneuver around. You shouldn't have to much of an issue just be sure not to rush an...
Posted by kingsdetail, Nov 25, 2014 at 8:49 pm
Yes most kits you find online do actually work..I use Hi-Tech upholstery dyes and never had a complaint about it. Make sure your carpets are thoroughly cleaned as they recommend the carpets still be damp when applying an aerosol dye to blend the dye ...
Posted by kingsdetail, Nov 22, 2014 at 4:31 am
Here is an example of what our Ceramic Pro Paint Coatings will do to protect your vehicle. These hard water stains had etched into the paint in just 4 hours. Just a simple wash with water and a towel removed them from the coated side. The uncoated si...
Posted by kingsdetail, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:16 pm
If you are talking about the Liquid Glass auto polish i have attached to this thread then NO! Ceramic Pro is Si02 based (main component in glass making) It literally makes a glass shell over the car. Also all Ceramic Pro coatings come with a warranty...
Posted by kingsdetail, Nov 12, 2014 at 2:08 am
We don't typically recommend automatic car washes just because protection or not they aren't that safe for your paint's finish. Although I have a customer who has no problem with the coating going through them and it's been on his car since early mar...
Posted by kingsdetail, Nov 11, 2014 at 9:18 pm
The future is NOW!
Ceramic pro is a glass shield not a wax or a sealant.
This is a new category and a game changer in the automotive industry.
Once applied to the car it creates a permanent protection for your cars paint and clear coat. The only ...
Posted by kingsdetail, Aug 23, 2014 at 10:18 pm
I prefer the styling to this over the aventador..and i love the bright color options
Posted by kingsdetail, Aug 2, 2014 at 11:17 am
[quote="miloandbono"]Steve Ooley has been selling some interesting Toyota's from the Butler family collection, this is one. It looks "MINT" but not a turbo and not 600hp.

Steve and John are great guys! Used to do work for them at Maserati
Posted by kingsdetail, Jul 26, 2014 at 3:16 pm
Had a meet to go cruise Indy last night for Street Car Takeover! We had 40+ cars show up and a few mustangs and vettes from chicago. It was great meeting you all and seeing your beautiful rides..we'll have to do it more often for sure!
Posted by kingsdetail, Jul 23, 2014 at 1:21 pm
No you are correct about the setup of the exhaust I was just reading about difference between the 458 and speciale a couple days before this was posted
Posted by kingsdetail, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:54 am
love the color on that!
Posted by kingsdetail, Jul 14, 2014 at 9:40 pm
August 2nd is the Grand Opening for Indy's DIY Garage (6937 E 42nd Street Indianapolis, IN 46226)! We are inviting out anyone who would like to come to the event. The open house is from Noon-8pm. This will also be the new home of King's Detail as we ...
facebook instagram