Time for more pics and update.
Outside of attaching a heat shield under the hood and charging the battery, I could officially close the hood and call that portion done.
All the plumbing I needed to work out is finished and installed. Here's some pics:
Here's the downpipe with the O2 installed. You can see where the stainless braided oil feed line attaches to the turbo via an -AN fitting. You can also see on the left side of the downpipe, the plug attached where the future wideband O2 sensor will go.
This is the block-off plate where I removed the EGR valve. I also removed the Vacuum Control Module and bypassed it via a fitting directly from the air feed after the air flow meter to the ACC valve that handles the engine idle.
The next pics show the intercooler (IC) piping that leads from the turbo to the IC. The hump connectors can accommodate the rocking of the motor and prevent the piping from coming apart.
After I got the IC pipe above installed, I needed to attach the Air flow Meter to the turbo inlet. I needed to accomodate three vacuum lines in this. One feeds the ACC valve that handles idle, a second attaches to the valve cover, and the third goes to the fuel charcoal cannister. The first pic shows the 3" stainless pipe with fittings welded in place. these can later be plugged when I replace the stock electronic Computer unit with a custom MegaSquirt & Spark engine management system.
Tomorrow, I hope to install the 3" mandrel exhaust, which is completed, just needs to be bolted into place. After that, just recharge the battery and turn the key.